The Accounting Manager would be responsible for providing virtual accounting services to our clients and overseeing the activities of several bookkeepers. We are looking for candidates that are self-motivated and who can provide responsive and accurate professional services for clients on a virtual basis. This position reports directly to Firm Leadership.
Major responsibilities include –
- Develop the role of the Accounting Manager function to our clients.
- Improve reporting and analysis for our clients.
- Support, supervise and train our bookkeeping staff in performance of their daily responsibilities.
- Month-end closing and issuance of financial reports to all clients each month.
- Scheduled monthly phone calls and video meetings with clients to review the financial results.
- Ongoing communication with clients regarding their business throughout the month.
- Develop policies and procedures related directly to clients.
- Help to maintain client relationships and find ways to add value.
- Analyze complex business problems and implement practical solutions.
- Integration and onboarding of new clients
- Special client projects (i.e., budgeting, cash flow, profit analysis, etc.)
- Contribute to and support the development of the team and the Firm.
- Extensive knowledge in accounting and the Accounting Manager function for small to mid-sized businesses (basic tax knowledge helpful but not required).
- 3-5 years of financial accounting and/or Accounting Manager experience, including experience managing a team.
- Experience with one or more of the following industries: Medical, Construction or Professional Service groups
Interested candidates should fill out the form below: